I have bought a really nice camera and have been studying like crazy to figure out how to take really nice pictures. This picture is not from a nice camera (I'm still awaiting it's arrival). This is our old point and shoot piece of hud. But anyway, I just had to show you this cute prop I found. Breckie was my victim--but actually didn't seem to mind. Once I figure out Photoshop, and get my new camera, I can do a lot cuter stuff; I just had to show you this cute prop. I did it on a black background which makes it so you can't really see the handle, but oh well.
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
mY cUp Of TeA
I have bought a really nice camera and have been studying like crazy to figure out how to take really nice pictures. This picture is not from a nice camera (I'm still awaiting it's arrival). This is our old point and shoot piece of hud. But anyway, I just had to show you this cute prop I found. Breckie was my victim--but actually didn't seem to mind. Once I figure out Photoshop, and get my new camera, I can do a lot cuter stuff; I just had to show you this cute prop. I did it on a black background which makes it so you can't really see the handle, but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Does your husband know about all of these props that you have been purchasing. I heard that he found a foot ball behind your couch that you were trying to hide from him.
Where did you find that? I think it is so cute. I have seen them before and I was going to tell you to get one. Cool!
Surprise Surprise! I didn't realize my husband remembered our blog address let alone how to post comments! And how did you know I was "hiding" that football? My excuse is I didn't want the kids getting their grimy hands on it!
Coa: I got it at Walmart. I just happened upon it and I was like "I have to get that!"
That is the cutest thing ever
THis is way cute! I love your blog. P.s. you should read Total money makeover by Dave Ramsey (from your savings post). It's a way good book on savings and getting out of debt. I can't believe how cute your kids are!
Thanks for the compliments! I have heard of that book. I want to read it.
Whoa! who's the photographer now?! He is so adorable and has amazing eye's.
Post a Comment