

If Breck actually survives his childhood with two older sisters I will be surprised! This is the end result of Ava feeding Breck his baby food. She told me she was going to feed him some when I walked away for a minute. When I came back I had to laugh. Ava is in my shirt that she wanted to wear to bed, which is why it is falling off. Breck's eyes are, as usual, beautiful. A man in our ward told me that he could "drill holes with those eyes." :-)
(don't ask me why that little picture thing is at the end of this post...I have no clue)
(don't ask me why that little picture thing is at the end of this post...I have no clue)
3 comments:
Those are such good pictures! I can't believe Gavin was that little at the beginning of this year. Breck seems so tiny. I will say that again when I see Breck at the age Gavin is now.
I was just looking at BBP Blog and I think the Francom Family is your best work yet! Those pictures were awesome! I can't wait to see Dustin and Stacy's engagements!!
Laughing my head off! That's a lot of clean up you had! That's when you break out the paper towels and throw everything away :)
I never was very good about letting my kids feed themselves; I was too lazy to clean it up!
Post a Comment