| Ingredients: 1-1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes 1/2 cup chopped onion 2 tsp olive oil 1 can cream of mushroom soup 1 cup heavy whipping cream 2 cups chopped spinach 2 cups mozzarella cheese 1/8 tsp pepper Directions: *Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook chicken and onion over medium heat in oil for 5 minutes or until juices run clear. *Stir in soup and cream. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 2 minutes. Stir in spinach, cheese and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until spinach is wilted and cheese is melted. *Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. |
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Creamy Spinach Chicken Dinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, that sounds soooo good! I am totally making it! I'll let you know how it turns out. Maybe on Tues, or Weds.
why didnt Mom trick us like that with spinach when we were little Jackie put some in the fondue the other night and now you do it like this. We ate it like beet greens with vinegar. of course thats not what you guys use right lol...annie
Jackie is smarter then me. This spinach really isn't hidden at all, and of course Gracie REFUSES to eat it. Ava had a bunch though. The recipe calls for 10 cups of spinach. I think that is WAY too much.
We just ate this for dinner and it was SO good! I even got Alex to eat some and he is picky! I think next time I make it I will try using Cream of Chicken and adding a little garlic and see how it turns out. Definately something I will make over and over again. Ya know how there is regular pasta, some kind of grain pasta, and then 100% whole grain? Well I used the middle one but next time I will do the 100% just to make up for the cheese. It was good!
I'm glad you guys liked it. I get the 'Quick Cooking' magazine. My mom has ordered it for me for probably 5 years now. It is awesome! I usually find at least 10 recipes a month that are really good like that one.
Post a Comment