Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's All About Me!

I love doing these cute little things from the library. This month you are supposed to fill these out and bring them back for a surprise. I hope you can read them. Gracie said she wants to be a "bracelet maker" when she grows up. She has been making bracelets lately. Thanks to her inspiration Trev. I spelled out "jeweler" for her, but it didn't quite turn out the way I wrote it :-)

Ava, on the other hand, wants to be a "big horsie cowboy ride" when she grows up. So cute! You can see their different personalities by the color of paper they picked out. We were at D.I (love to go there--they actually have really good stuff at the one out here), anyway, I let Gracie and Ava pick one toy each. Gracie picked a doll and Ava picked a basketball. She told me she wants blue pull-ups too. She is a little Tomboy. I think it's great. Maybe she'll play sports when she's older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO CUTE...you will have
to do it every year to see how
much they change.


Gram B.