
I have wanted to hike Stewart Falls all summer, so on Friday--to beat the holiday rush--Ryan and I finally did it! It is 4 miles round trip, which is a huge accomplishment for me. Pathetic? Yes. But it is true. It was fun, and really not that hard, but a bit too hot. We didn't start hiking til' about 9:45 a.m. We should have started three hours earlier. I did take some pics of Ryan, but he didn't like them. I took a picture of him peeing without him knowing it and was going to label it "The stream", but he said it was porn. You couldn't see anything, and I did it more as a joke then anything just to see what he would say about putting it on the blog. ;-)
The berries
The berries








6 comments:
ok i have no idea where this is its beautiful...annie
It is up Sundance. We headed up Provo canyon on the way up and then took the Alpine Loop down into Alpine on the way back.
woa! i just came back to your blog to get the spinach recipe because i am on my way to the store, and i swear i didn't see this post the other day! your camera is so good, i am jealous!!! the berry picture is the best. you are always outdoors doing something fun. i wish i got out of my house more often, it seems impossible-i don't know how you do it!
When I was a teen [many years ago]
our YW went to the girls home [big lodge] near Sundance and we would
hike to Stewart Falls. We would stay for a week. We each had a bed
upstairs. We ate downstairs at tables by the huge fireplace. I remember there being lots of ferns
on the way to the Falls.
Mom
Geez mom. And I thought you lived like a pioneer. How come you had an outhouse as a kid but still managed to stay in a cabin at girls camp?! :-)
So fun to see pictures of you and your family. Best wishes to both of you in all you do. Sincerely, Clorissa Bascom (Friend of Ryan's in High School)
Post a Comment