Boring title? Yea, I know! I couldn't think of anything clever. :-) Well we went to the zoo last Saturday. We get free tickets from Ryan's work every year, and the only day he was able to go with us was Sat. BAD day to go! Two weeks before school starts! It actually wasn't too hot though, which helped. I had to take the pic of the man's belly (no he didn't see me) just to prove to Kelsey that there are things worse then watching the gorilla's eat their poop. I decided I don't have the patience for scrapblog. I put these pics together, but it took forever! I really considered forwarding the pics to Jackie and making her do it, since she is way better at it. I wish you could actually see the pics better, because they are really cute. Anyway, it was just fun to get out as a family. We went to Bajio that night for dinner to top off our day.............
4 comments:
That gut is just sick ya know!?! Nice stroller you had for
Breck(a), JK! :) When we went to the Zoo it was totally hot. They have that water/marble/whatever it is ball right by the entrance that turns. Everyone was putting their hands all over it. I couldn't-too much of a germ freak! And I am NOT better at scrapblog. The only advantage I have over you is only having 1 kid, but its Gavin so it is more like at least 2 kids-LOL! I think those are some of your best pages yet.
SICK, love it
I am so sorry to say that my first
reaction to the gut picture was "Ryan has gained a lot of weight." Then I wondered if he would be upset with you for posting
it. I was so relieved it wasn't him.
Best mom
Not far off....not far off....lol. J/K
Post a Comment