This is a handout I gave the girls today in YW's. It is something to think about for sure. If you can't read it click on image to enlarge.
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh I love that handout Claud sent us that before...Annie
Yea, I remember that in an email. I really liked how cute this handout looked. I didn't make the flyer....wish I could say I did. I just copied it from theideadoor.com. Which is an LDS site where you can find stuff like that!
I love that! I'm going to use it if you don't mind... ;)
Yea, you should use it for sure. Go to www.theideadoor.com and check it out. They have R.S stuff too.
Great reminder! I teach relief society so I might have to bust that one out.
You are an excellent photographer by the way. I love looking at your pictures! Super talented.
Post a Comment