| Answering with one word is gonna kill me. I love to elaborate! 1. Where is your cell phone? None 2. Where is your significant other? Vegas 3. Your hair color? Brown 4. Your mother? Dedicated 5. Your father? Thrifty 6. Your favorite thing? Family 7. Your dream last night? None 8. Your dream/goal? Peace 9. The room you're in? Living 10. Your hobby? Running 11. Your fear? Earthquakes 12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Marathon 13. Where were you last night? Home 14. What you're not? Patient 15. One of your wish-list items? Clothes 16. Where you grew up? Utah 17. The last thing you did? Eat 18. What are you wearing? Jamas 19. Your TV? Smudged 20. Your pet? Kids? 21. Your computer? Black 22. Your mood? Happy 23. Missing someone? Absolutely 24. Your car? Odyssey 25. Something you're not wearing? Mascara 26. Favorite store? Buckle 27. Your summer? Hot 28. Love someone? YES! 29. Your favorite color? Lavendar 30. When is the last time you laughed? Today 31. Last time you cried? Unknown Trudy tagged the people I would have so I will leave that blank. |
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Trudy's Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment