
I LOVE spending time with Ryan. As much as we adore our children it is so refreshing to just get together and remember why we are together in the first place. Just to really laugh and have a good time. And man do I LOVE how thin my thighs used to look! 16 lbs away baby! I guess I'll have to starve myself to get there! :-(
I LOVE the blessing of knowing what I know. Of knowing the nature of God. The ordinances of the temple. The worth of each person. I know all of this because of my membership in the church. I LOVE the gospel!I LOVE chocolate chip cookies! And a myriad of other food items that we won't get into.

I LOVE sunsets. They have beautiful sunsets out here. I took this one from my porch a few weeks ago. Sunsets are one of my favorite things in life.


I LOVE sunsets. They have beautiful sunsets out here. I took this one from my porch a few weeks ago. Sunsets are one of my favorite things in life.

1 comment:
Yea for Ava!!!
Post a Comment