A few of the talks I really enjoyed were Elder Perry's talk which was the first one of the conf. I liked how he talked about keeping our standards high.
I liked Pres. Monson talking about change. He said something to the effect of "One day each one of us will run out of tomorrows. Let us relish life as we live it."
I also loved Pres. Uchtdorf's talk at the R.S session. He said something that really impressed me. Paraphrasing again "At the end of our life it may not matter how many prayers we said, but how many prayers we answered."
So what did you guys enjoy about conference? Anybody, anybody.............................
How the kids spent their conference weekend. Breck thought that he was hot stuff when I found him in the cupboard. Until he fell out! ;-)

4 comments:
Oh cute little Breck and thanks for sharing your thoughts on conferance. I really liked the one by Holland and how he talked about Angels right here on earth and how they could be in your own neighborhood and how Pres Monson said. After someone passes you well wish you could say I love you so tell them now........Alot of them were good...Annie
Well being at Ernie and Heidi's wasn't the best idea for CONFERENCE weekend. Even thought the sound was on, I really couldn't listen and concentrate over the chaos of all those people...kids, so I'm can't wait 'til the Ensign comes out with all the talks in it.
I totally understand that. We used to go to Ryan's mom's a lot and never really got anything out of it.
Mabel, have you considered putting the camera down to catch Breck instead of documenting his pain? Didn't this happen to Gracie at the Pumpkin Maze? Hmmm.......kidding. Anyway, I remember sitting in the hard benches at Stake Conference in the Provo Tabernacle growing up. I don't remember a word they said, but I do remember that it was important enough to my family to take me there. That's all you can hope for with your kids. They may not remember conference, but they'll know it was important enough for them to not miss it.
Post a Comment