
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How fun! Seeing your pics always makes me want a new camera. I like the bottom one.
oh I love the pic of gracie and ava with there bum side showing it reminds me how i was bigger than lisa and she was little...annie
I love that in most of Ava's pictures she has her hip cocked out, or is making a goofy face. She is quite the character.
The Prophet lying to her children about Pride Rock and Jasmine's Castle? Lol! Ava is quite the character. She has to be to keep up with her mom and sister.
Post a Comment