Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sugar Cereal


I came upon this article about cereal on KSL (click on link below). Believe me we definitely have our share of sugar around this house, but I have always been vigilant about not buying "sugar cereal," (besides the cinnamon toast crunch in my video, but that is rare); I was pleasantly suprised to see the top 4 they listed, because I have all 4 of them in my cupboard. Brag brag I know! ha ha! Well time for bed. Nitey Nite!




http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=172&sid=4420656

Why all this space!? I try to erase it and it doesn't work! :-(


2 comments:

JACK!E said...

We do the sugar cereal, but we do have Kix in the pantry right now. Golden Crisps, is that Golden Grahams because that is one of our favorites-along with PB Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Apple Jacks. Yikes!

Unknown said...

We all have to die sometime. I'm going happy with some Peanut Butter Capt'n Crunch in my gut!