Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

I made these really cute Halloween tutu's (G's was orange, black and pink; A's was orange, black and green) and they had matching wings, tights and shirts to go with it. Well I left G's wings at my sister in laws so she didn't want to wear her outfit. She decided to wear the tights that go with it and be a ballerina instead. My friend Annika taught me how to make those tights. They are just the creepy crawler things that are made out of women's socks. They cost 3 bucks to make G and A's. I paid 16 bucks plus shipping last spring when I bought them online!!! Ava decided to forget the adorable Halloween fairy and be a dragon instead.
Breck started out as a dog..........
But soon morphed into a giraffe when I figured out the dog was too big for him.
We went dowtown and hit all the shops. Then me, G, and A went with the neighbor and her kids to the trunk or treat at the church while Ryan stayed home and worked on a project in the garage and Breck slept.
I am not a big Halloween fan so I was ready to get in bed around 8:30 p.m.

9 comments:

Trudy Ann said...

let me keep reading!!!!!!!!! don't know what email address it would go to so here are both toverton@utah.gov and pixiedust119@msn.com

JACK!E said...

You have SO many Halloween costumes at your house! When I was reading about the fairies I was getting excited to scroll down and see the pic of the girls dressed like that dang it! You'll have to show me how to make a tutu someday. They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are so darling. Is morphed a word or did you make that up lol...Annie

The Shepherds said...

It is a word Annie. You are so stinkin hilarious. Remember you always laugh at my "big" words.

Jenn Lunt said...

Your kids costumes are so cute! I hope you had a fun Halloween, i know we did!

Anonymous said...

hey rachel its stormi, hahaha my email is psgabbitas@yahoo.com. you kids are so dang cute. how fun, i cant wait till i have kids!!

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute! I wish they
could have come to my house on Halloween. I sure enjoyed your visit yesterday at Annie's. I guess
its our turn to visit you now.

mom

Unknown said...

Morphed is a word, but what the "H" is a blunker?

Unknown said...

I mean blurker. What the "H" is a blurker?