I'm sure you are all expecting my new post to be about Halloween right? Well I am behind so I must put first things first. Ryan and I got together with three of his friends from work, and their wives, last Friday. We met at Rafael's restaurant in Murray. Yummy! I got the chalupa. It wasn't anything like the ones at Taco Bell...lol...it was like a tostada almost. Just laying flat with a bunch of yummy stuff on top. Well after the guacamole and olives went to Ryan I was set to dig in.
We then went and saw Scary Poppins at the Desert Star. It is a play about Mary Poppins twin sister. It really was funny! I love plays. I wish we could get season tickets to the Desert Star. They have other ones coming up in 2009 that I think sound really funny like "Home School Musical" etc.....
Anyway it was a lot of fun. Cost us 30 smackers for a babysitter, but that's what you get when you move out in the sticks. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment