I made matching skirts for G & A. I'm sure there will be more posts to come on matching things I've made. So cute!Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Cute, you'll have to teach me if I ever have a girl. And I want to learn the tutus too. That is funny Breck likes to get in and out of clothes baskets because if I put Gavin in one he still won't get out. He just cries because every time he tries to get out if starts to tip and he gets scared. {Cute background ;)}
well you are so talented. I love the faces it shows there personality
Wow..I can see you must get a
sewing machine. You did a great
job. So cute!
Gram
I love the skirts Rachel. You did great!
Post a Comment