Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Zuka & Jasper

Well it is high time I wrote about my twin sons Zuka (black) & Jasper (yellow). These two are brothers and are so stinkin cute, and fun, and did I mention annoying?! Zuka is by far the smarter one. Jasper was the runt so Zuka is bigger and seems to be more of a people pleaser. Jasper is sweet too and does a cute little howl/bark when he wants to play. Ryan calls him a weenie, but I think he is endearing.

I wanted to get a grown dog to take as a running companion, but Ryan wanted a pup that he could train, so I told him I refuse to get just one. They are pack animals and since I refuse to let them inside they have to have each other to snuggle with at night.

Ryan built this awesome dog house. I will post it sometime. It is 4x6 feet. It is insulated, has shingles, and I painted it maroon and white. They have a huge dog pillow inside. They are spoiled compared to all the other ignored, annoying dogs in our neighborhood. I will have to wait 18 months to run with them, but I'll survive. Immediately Ava decided Zuka was her's and Gracie decided Jasper was her's.
No make up and "Relief Society" arms, but that's life right?

4 comments:

JACK!E said...

Oh they are so cute! That is my second favorite dog breed...:D I'm loyal to Boy.

Trudy Ann said...

awww, you have your own winney brat now, welcome to the club!

Angela said...

Oh my honk you are so funny about the arms. You are such a peanut. That well be fun to run with them someday. Now Breck well need a pet when he figures out he didnt get one.

Anonymous said...

That is so true about Breck, Annie.
You all look so cute. The kids will
have great fun with them.

Gram