Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving


I had two different things on my mind this Thanksgiving holiday that I was thankful for. Of course much more than two, but two stood out.
#1. That Ryan has a job. With the downward turn in the economy I am so grateful that Ryan has a job and we have a home to live in. Cross our fingers he actually gets his bonus in March, but either way we are blessed.
#2. That my family and I have good health. As hard as it is keeping up with three kids I'm just grateful I have the health to do so. I think it's sad enough if my kids throw up, stub a toe, or brutally beat up on each other. Can you imagine having a terminally ill child or spouse?
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and thanked God for all that we have.

3 comments:

JACK!E said...

I have been thinking a lot lately about how thankful I am for our good jobs with great benefits because more than not-people don't have that to depend on.

Angela said...

Im Thankful for my family and the Gospel and my job

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the wonderful
Thanksgiving I had at the home I
grew up in. I get tears when I think about it. I love my family.

Mom