
G, A, and I love googling baby animals and seeing all the cute pics. We were looking up jaguars and came upon an orangutan. We typed in baby orangutans and all these CUTE pics popped up. I have told Ryan for years that I would love to have a pet baby orangutan. Of course about every 6 months I'd have to get a new one cause they'd get too big and ugly. Actually what I would really love is the thumb monkeys pictured at the top. I am so serious. What animals do you guys love? I mean besides the typical cat, dog. Ok I will start Annie out.......elephants.



3 comments:
I think anything tiny and brand new is cute.
oh I love elephants ya. But chimp monkeys are my favorite...Annie
Thumb Monkeys!! You have got to be kidding! You would lose them, never to be seen again, until you
sat on one and crushed it. I always
wanted a monkey when I was a teenager, but had 9 kids instead.
..Mom
Post a Comment