We happened by the Santa at Walmart the other day. They both told him they want a scooter, a camera, and a doll. Ava wants Chou Chou Doll which is 40 bucks (ouch!). Gracie wants a water baby. I looked all around and couldn't find one, but I was at D.I looking at patterns (while G was at preschool) and Ava picked one up to show me. I snatched it right up, brought it home, washed it, filled it with water, and hid it. Now I just need to buy some doll clothes and a bottle and she will never know her doll cost $39.00 less than Ava's.p.s I know, I know....the pacifier ruins the smile. Believe me we're working on it! Now the cowboy boots with sweats......sorry but I only make my kids wear what I pick on Sundays. ;-)
4 comments:
No fair, your kids love Santa! I didn't know you let them pick their own clothes out. You posted a good idea awhile back about putting outfits in ziplocks and then letting them choose a bag.
I love how they are all snuggled up and not scared of the old santa. Thats so funny your proud to tell us about your deal on the doll. Now days Im proud of you to save money if you can find a deal. What cute kids you have...Annie
Yeah the ziplocs turned out to be more pain then they were worth. Gracie would just pull clothes out to see what they outfit looks like and then not put them back.
Gracie is just snuggled up to Santa so she doesn't have to look at him. I used to do it to Uncle Ken if he wanted to hold me. lol.
The kids look great, but that Santa is so fake looking,with Walmart's money you think they could afford one with a real beard.
A chou chou doll? Some Chinese looking thing!! You fill a doll with water?!! OH PLEASE!! She probably constantly pees.Spare me.
I will buy her preemie diapers.
Gram
Post a Comment