Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Friday, December 12, 2008

My 1st Birthday!

This is a picture of me on my first day at home. My cousin/aunt Jackie bought me a preemie outfit and it actually fit pretty well! This is me a year later! I always hear my Mom say how cute I am. She says I am her most snuggly baby so far. She loves having a little boy! Mom decided to save money and bought me this birthday present for $4.00 at D.I. I am thinking that is her favorite store.

At first I thought it was edible......
But soon discovered it had other uses.
I know. I know. You are all beginning to wonder if Mommy ever wears make up! Well no, not usually, but I sure love snuggling with her anyway! My mommy says I look extra handsome in this picture. She told Daddy probably ten times to admire me, while he was trying to watch some lame show called "RV."
Well until next year.....ROCK ON!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what a cute birthday boy. Happy Birthday Breck Love Annie.

JACK!E said...

Happy Birthday Breck!
I think that black and white of the two of you really is the cutest picture I have ever seen of him.

Anonymous said...

The pics are darling..that black and white is cute. You can't even
tell about make up..lol
Mom