I have jogged outside on the 5k's but never just normally exercising. Let's just say that COLD THIN air is not fun! I was dying. I took Ava with me. She kept saying "Let's race." which means "Jog mom---you are walking too much." I admit I only jogged about 40% of the way. Asphalt is much harder than a treadmill.
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Thursday, December 11, 2008
My First Time Out.....
I picked up this Eddie Bauer jogging stroller for $6.00 at D.I yesterday! I'm not even kidding! 6 bucks!!!! So I decided to go outside and jog for the first time in my life! Well
I have jogged outside on the 5k's but never just normally exercising. Let's just say that COLD THIN air is not fun! I was dying. I took Ava with me. She kept saying "Let's race." which means "Jog mom---you are walking too much." I admit I only jogged about 40% of the way. Asphalt is much harder than a treadmill.
I have jogged outside on the 5k's but never just normally exercising. Let's just say that COLD THIN air is not fun! I was dying. I took Ava with me. She kept saying "Let's race." which means "Jog mom---you are walking too much." I admit I only jogged about 40% of the way. Asphalt is much harder than a treadmill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I know what you mean about cold thin air. I think I'd rather be the one in the stroller...now that would give you a workout!
LOL! That is so funny.
Im proud of you. I really got to get on the tread mill....Annie
Post a Comment