| Ingredients: 6 cups potatoes, cubed 2 cups water 1 cup sliced carrots 1/2 cup chopped onion 2 tsps dried parsley flakes 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules 1/2 tsp pepper 1/4 cup flour 2 cups milk 1 package (16 oz) Velveeta cheese, cubed 1 cup cubed ham 5 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled Directions: Combine first 7 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 14 minutes or until potatoes are tender. In another small sauce pan combine remaining ingredients and heat until cheese is melted. Combine both saucepans and simmer another 10 minutes until thickened. Ryan made his mom's homemade rolls with this.....YUM! I did make the soup. I have to get some credit, considering Ryan is the cook in the family. |
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Potato Soup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh your just perfect. Dad was wondering if you or Tina was coming for Christmas cause he has an extra room. Him and Spencer was missing Mason...Annie
This looks so good. Gene's favorite. I will let you know how
it goes when I try it.
Mom
Post a Comment