We decided to go to temple square for F.H.E last night. The kids were bundled up like crazy; it was so cold. We saw a homeless man. It was so bitter. I felt bad for him. He was dressed pretty well, but still..........I got to come home and have a nice warm bath afterward and thought of that man, and all the people in the world that are struggling. SAD!We saw the statue of the Christus, and went to the top of the JSM Building to look at the temple. Of course it reminded me of my YW days going up to see the lights.
We came home and had PB & J sandwiches and rootbeer floats.
I forgot my camera as you can tell. :-(
2 comments:
I have been wanting to get up there, the only problem is when? Not time. I also heard the zoo is doing Zoo Lights until the end of the year and that sounds cool too. They are animated lit up animals throughout the grounds.
You and Ry are so good about making
memories for your kids. Its good the YW took you or you would have
never seen them till you took your
kids...lol
Mom
Post a Comment