I have actually been a good girl lately and have been hitting my homework really hard. I have learned one critical thing thus far.....working for an ophthalmologist would be INCREDIBLY B-O-R-I-N-G! Working for an OB/GYN or typing ER reports would be much more pleasant.
Anyhow, on to my post. Gracie was supposed to wear her jammies to preschool today. This is her last day before the Christmas break. I thought I would take a few pictures. What a lucky little girl....preschool as a kid and pictures. It's o.k Mom. I understand I was the youngest of 50 kids...no money, no time right?



1 comment:
SO CUTE!!! You were even lucky to
have pj's. We ran out of money by
the time you came along. Jesse used
to wear Annie's hand me down pj's.
That is why you see pics of him in
PINK sleeper blanket pj's. You only
get preschool if you are VERY shy
like Annie. You were too outgoing!
Mom
Post a Comment