Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One Year Check

18 lbs 12 oz
29 inches
Head off the charts---over 100%
(Gracie was the exact same at this age--big head too; Ava was 20.6)

Doc suggested I give him Pediasure. What the heck? Why can't my kids hit the 20 lb mark at a year? Yet, they have these massive craniums!

Breck finally decided to act like a normal kid and cry for his shots. I was actually relieved thinking "Wow my kid can feel pain!"

2 comments:

JACK!E said...

I was just going to post some stats too! We went to the doc yesterday for Gavin's 18M appt. I can't believe Breck hasn't cried for shots up until now!!! That is unbelievable! Head off the charts? That is funny, neither he or Gracie look like they have big heads.

Anonymous said...

I know you girls have heard this before, but at two and a half MONTHS Mark weighed 21 pounds!!!!
Unbelievable, I know, but TRUE.

Mom