Anyway, I saw this woman on TLC that was 3 feet tall. She was a doctor. Can you imagine? She worked with children, cause she said that makes it easy on her since her arms are so short and children are smaller.
I was blown away by her accomplishments. So anyone that has the excuse "I can't do [blank] because of [blank]." doesn't have a good enough excuse. It was a really inspiring story! I SO wanted to stay up and watch the 2 ft. 11 in. woman that actually had a baby, but I was too tired. I don't have tivo (or however it's spelled) so that wasn't an option. Ryan's all "That's like as tall as Gracie!" I'm like "No, that is only 6 inches taller than Breck!"
4 comments:
I saw both of those shows! It was awhile ago though. Amazing isn't it? I kept thinking if I had a child like that it would be easy to think they would never be able to have a good life but the one lady was a dr and then the shorter girl had a daughter (also a small person) and was getting married to a perfectly normal man. (dikini?)
Dikini! How hilarious!
Sounds very interesting! The menopause symptoms were hilarious!
See what you girls have to look forward to, after spending your life raising a family!! They are
exaggerating...it is NOT that bad.
Mom
oh I love it cant they now give growth hormone to a midget...Annie
Post a Comment