Now if I could just jump on the V.S wagon and starve myself I think one of these swimsuits would actually be doable this Summer. That or go get a part time job, so I could afford their cover ups that are as much as the swim suit itself.
I actually bought this coat...no phantom shopping on this one....I got it in like a wine red color though. It will be so cute for church or just dressing up. It was originally $109.00 and I got it for $39.99. The sale ends today 1-14. You can get 50% off of their already clearanced coats and sweaters. Just put in promo code PICK50.
Coa I know you were a V.S-aholic at one time, so maybe you could find something you liked. Too bad they don't have a maternity section....or do they?
Coa I know you were a V.S-aholic at one time, so maybe you could find something you liked. Too bad they don't have a maternity section....or do they?

5 comments:
Cute models, but depressing to look at. lol Darling coat.
Mom
I know what her secret is...big boobies! Whoa on that first suit. Good luck filling that one out. I agree that the second one is cuter! Thanks for taking Emmy today. It helped so much. You're the best.
Yea...boobies too....and fake and bake tans!
You're too funny. And that triangle, totally fake. It reminds me of this video:
Girl Photoshoped - beauty is distorted - MSN Video
Those swim suits are cute, if only they'd make clothes in sizes that actually fit real people!! Same with shoes, they always make the cutest shoes for kids. Where is the reasoning in all this? The coat is totally cute. Good find on that one.
And lastly I thought the code it wants me to put in here was funny. "imatcha". Sounds like I'm a copy cat!
hey, this is jenica, remember me?
yeah, they totally photoshopped that triangle in. however i did learn how they often get that triangle, despite having larger thighs. try it in the mirror, it seriously works. if we stand straight in a bikini bottom our thighs totally touch, right? now put your legs hip width apart and turn your toes towards each other. it actually opens up!!! i think i was 11 the last time my thighs didn't touch. ;-D
Post a Comment