Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Draper Temple

We got our reservations to go to the open house! I'm excited. Gracie and Ava will love being able to go inside a temple. I reserved 7 tickets just in case anyone cares to join us....Annie?
The link below should take you to the reservations page. http://www.lds.org/temples/openhouseinfo/0,12357,1921-1-590,00.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that is so cool i told the kids tonight i would look it up before i read your blog i want to go. what day are they for...annie

JACK!E said...

That temple is SO pretty! This is the first time I've seen it!

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

You are too cute. I am glad that you contacted me. Your kids are very cute. Looks like life is treating you well. Keep in touch

Anonymous said...

That is great that you are going
to take the kids. What special
memories for them.
Gram