Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 5th Gracie!

Gracie celebrated her 5th birthday on January 25th. It was a Sunday, and I also had her on a Sunday, so I thought that was kind of cool. I can't believe she used to weigh only 7 lbs. 5 oz. I added a few pictures from her younger years that I thought were cute. She has always been a BEAUTIFUL little girl. We are so proud of her!

5th b-day pic from Kiddies. I was good and only got the free 8 x 10. I made her cute leggings. I love them! If you want any for your girl(s) just let me know. They are easy to make.

I thought I would add this cute video of her at about 15 minutes old.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful little cousin. Love ya! She looks like such a doll, and I can't believe how photogenic she is!!

JACK!E said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! We love you!

The Jungle Explorer said...

Your little girl is so cute. I hope she has a great birthday. It was great to hear from you. Ash tells me about you every once in a while, but even we don't talk a ton anymore. Everyone is just so busy being all grown up.

Wyatt and Nikki said...

I'm so proud of you for only getting the 8x10!! I alway's have to have every picture in every size!! I can't beleive she is that old!! Happy b-day Gracie:)