1. Did you date someone in high school? Are you kidding?
2. What kind of car did you drive? None...my parents would never co-sign and man was I glad when I got married at 19 and didn't have a car payment. Thank you Ashley for all the rides to school. Del Taco anyone?
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Yes.
4. Were you a party animal? Of course not.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Way too shy for that!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None.
7. Were you a nerd? Average.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Too shy to try out.
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No
10. Can you still sing your fight song? Hail Provo High. To thee our hearts will ere be true. Proudly we fly our colors high up in the blue. Fight Provo fight with all our might for victory. Every bulldog has been taught that win or not we'll loyal be. We'll strive to honor and bring you fame; Keep fighting Provo to win this game!" Give or take a few words.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Who knows?!
12. Where did you sit at lunch? Anywhere.
14. School colors: Kelly green/White
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? I think Mike Garrett. Obviously it wasn't a big deal to me if I don't remember who. lol.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, but if I had to I would act different. I would look at the "popular" people and just laugh. Give me a break. Seeing some of their blogs now I think "Man their life isn't as glamorous as I thought it would be."
17. What do you remember most about graduation? The freedom I felt when it was all over.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Lagoon.
19. Were you in any clubs? FHA just to go to the state fair every year.
20. Have you gained weight since then? about 10 lbs.
21. Who was your prom date? Ashley....we went to Taco Bell.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? You couldn't pay me enough.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Janitor....ok there I said it.
24. Worst class? Geometry, Earth Systems.....too many to count.. Favorite class? Seminary.
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh, how could I forget Earth Systems. That classroom just stunk! I think it had a lot to do with Oster. He was gross. I can't believe you remember the whole school song! Good memory!
I laughed SO HARD about your prom
date experience!! WOW..I was impressed by you knowing the ol
PHS fight song.
Mom
Post a Comment