Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm back

Our computer has had a virus and I have not been able to post; Ryan got rid of the virus last night. Of course it will only be a matter of time before it is back I'm sure. But for now I am happily posting again. I had to post this picture because I flat out love it and I found it while I was rifling through my pics. I feel like it is the essence of childhood. So cute! This was taken last Summer. I made the girls take their shirts off to eat their popsicles because I am a horrible stain-getter-outer.

As far as life in general, things are going good. Ryan is 90% done with our 4th bedroom downstairs. I will post before and afters when that is all finished.

I am done with all of the practical schooling in my course and am now about to tackle the true transcription files. There are roughly 700 of them and I am supposed to be done by May 18th. If not, I will need to purchase an extension. YIKES! I can do it!!!

We went to the Draper temple open house on Thursday the 19th. Ryan, me, Gracie, Ava, Annie, Trev and Dad attended. I wasn't that impressed with the outside. I thought it looked like a big cinder block castle. It needed more shine to the gray--like the SL temple or something. The inside was beautiful. I pointed out the bridal dressing room to G & A. I couldn't help but imagine us being there in 20 years from now. I will be so excited to be in the temple with my beautiful daughters as they get married. I thought the baptismal font was beautiful as well. I also thought they had a lot of really lovely pictures on the walls.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving how Ava has her hand in her pocket in the picture. That's too dang cute. It makes me wish it were summer already, or at least spring!

That sucks about your computer virus. Hopefully it doesn't get in the way of getting your transcription files done (you can do it!)

JACK!E said...

That picture is cute. It looks like Gracie is covering up. Lol!

The Shepherds said...

Gotta love the hand in the pocket huh? I thought that was perfect that Gracie had her hands like that since she is a bit too old for the naked shots! lol.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Gracie's pants are
ready to fall any second. Kind
of a racy picture..LOL
Gram