Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo

My brother Spencer and I took G, A and, his son Mason to Kangaroo Zoo the other day. If you haven't been there it is worth going at least once. It is 7 bucks a kid (2 and under $5), so if you like it you should purchase the "frequent flopper" pass which is 10 times for 50 bucks. Anyway, it was fun! They have a ton of bounce houses and bounce slides.

Of course the first picture says it all. I have named it "The Doting Dad" because that is Spencer in a nut shell. I guess a not-so-kind way of saying it would be "The Paranoid Dad." By the time we were done, Mason was climbing up a slide that was GINORMOUSLY HUGE! I couldn't even guess on it's size. Spencer is afraid of heights (aren't we all?) and so it was just comical to have little Mason climbing up that high.
Ava spent a fair amount of her time at the batting cage with a bunch of little boys. She leaned over to the boy in front of her in line, grabbed him around the waist, and picked him up off the ground.....that's my Ava!
Gracie must strike a pose at all times, this time as she is headed up the ginormous slide!
Of course, as always, I had to pick one pic for B&W, besides it did wonders at getting rid of his red-eye. Who wouldn't love a face like that!?!?!

3 comments:

JACK!E said...

Blogger has been being stupid for a few weeks now. I can only see the last picture dang it. I agree, Spencer is a very good dad.

Anonymous said...

It looks like they had a blast!
Such cute shots of them. Memories
to last forever.
Gram

Anonymous said...

that looks so fun I would love to see that...Annie