We took him to the lake to do a little swimming. He's a natural.
And photogenic too, I must say!
I had to get some landscape pictures of the beautiful area where they live. I won't tell you where, or you'd all move there and then it wouldn't be beautiful anymore.
Can anyone say Joseph and Mary? ha ha. We were trying to coerce the kids onto Homer again this year. A few years ago Homer decided to buck Ryan off twice and I was really hoping for a replay, but he decided to behave this time. I love the pic below. This was the girls reaction to Daddy trying to talk them into riding Homer!


4 comments:
well how fun is that i havent went on a four wheeler for years it might have even been a three wheeler i rode. thats fun i love the picture when they thought they had to ride homer lol...annie
Looks like Zuka will be very happy. Hey, send me an e-mail with your address. Emmy has a letter for Gracie that she has been bugging me to send. Thanks.
You should have told about your
experience on Homer..We should
have taken a picture of it. It
was HILARIOUS!!
Mom
I know where your mom lives! Ha ha ha ha ha! I won't tell though.
I can't believe Ryan was riding good ol' Homer. That horse is so old! Hopefully one day the girls will want to ride him. I still remember riding him when I was little - that's how old Homer is. He bucked Ryan off?! Wow. Well, since Homer is so short, I but Ryan just put his feet down and that was the end of that.
Zupas a cute boy! Hope you are reunited soon!
Post a Comment