On the other hand, Ava insists that she is a boy. If you say something like "That's ok if you want to say your a boy Ava." She will say "I'm not just saying I'm a boy. Heavenly Father made me a boy and my name is Michael." She gets really mad about it. She was crying the other day because I told her I refuse to buy her boy clothes. I told her when she grows up if she wants to buy boy clothes that is fine, but I will not buy boy clothes for my little girl. I explained to her that a lot of girls are Tomboys and that is fine. She got mad and said she is NOT a Tomboy she is an actual boy. She wore Breck's pajamas to bed last night. Ryan threatened to cut her hair like Breck's and she didn't take it as a threat!
How much longer do I have to endure this insanity?


6 comments:
That's funny. I'll bet they will both grow out of it. ;)
Gracie and #4 might be the only ones giving you grandkids...JK I think Breck is acting perfectly normal. Ava has always been a tomboy-I think because Gracie is the definition of a girly girl so that is where Ava found her niche in the family.
Oh funny... I love the threat from the father. I painted Dash's toe nails the other day - his father wasn't thrilled with me :)
Hey Rach...I haven't blogged for about a yr...so I thought I would check-up on ya and see what you have been up too!!! I see you are having baby #4 congratz!!!
Halle potty-trained herself a day after her 2 yr birthday and has been going on the toilet for 4 weeks now!! So now I feel like I don't have a baby anymore and maybe I need to have #3 but maybe next year:)
Wow, he has the most gorgeous eyes!
Oh my heck how funny. They better come see their Annie...
Post a Comment