Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Simple Homemade Pizza

Ingredients:

1 loaf Garlic Cheddar Bread from Great Harvest Bread Company (if you don't have one in your area I feel bad for you and you'll have to make due with some normal French bread).
1 jar pizza sauce
About 3 cups Mozarella cheese, shredded
pepperoni (I use turkey pepperoni, much less fat but tastes the same).

Directions: Do I need to explain? It's so simple I think you can figure it out from here. :-) I do bake at 350 for about 8 minutes.

My kids love this and I try and lather on the pizza sauce just cause that is the only way anyone in my family will down tomatoes.

No comments: