Anyway Gracie and I have been having a good time writing notes back and forth to each other, since she is learning so much at school. This was the note I got from her on Sunday.
G: Mommy I do not wont to go to church.
M: Why?
G: Cus it is boreg.
M: It does not have to be fun. We are there to learn about Jesus.
G: I like Jesus but I do not wont to go.
M: Ok you can stay home alone. (I knew there was no way she would)
G: Ow wot efer (oh whatever). I will go to sacrumet but I will not go to primere.
M: Ok you can walk home.
G: I will go with grama. (Grandma was going to come home and start a roast)
M: Forget it!
G: I will. (She must have meant I will forget it cause it never happened.)
Another one she wrote me a few days ago was "Mommy I see your toshe (tushy). You have a babe in your bele that is how your butt got big." ( If only that was the reason my butt is big)
Ava was our "letter carrier" the other day and was taking a note downstairs to Gracie and then upstairs to me. I love watching both of the girls learn so much at school. It is amazing what Gracie can read now. Kids grow so fast.


3 comments:
Oh how cute they are! Ava is following in Annie's footsteps,
as a mail carrier. Gracie can look
so scary and then so sweet and innocent!
Gram
Grace is SO smart!
What a cute little idea to write notes back and forth. I'll have to try that with my oldest.
Post a Comment