Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our "Other" Disneyland

Ryan's bonus comes in March, along with taxes in February, and of course we always have ways in which we want to use the money...not always bad....sometimes paying off debt or saving. The girls are old enough that they have been bugging us about Disneyland. It is SO expensive! I cannot justify it right now, so we decided to do a few other things closer to home.

We bought 2 bikes, a trailer, and a co-pilot bike as part of our not-so-Disneyland plan. We will also buy a bounce house, which I'm sure I will post about when it happens. Breck spent his time chasing the bike and giving Mommy kisses while Daddy took the girls out. I get about 20 kisses a day from Breck. He is such a lovey boy. I rarely ask. He just comes up and plants one on both cheeks.

6 comments:

JACK!E said...

I don't think I have ever seen a co-pilot bike before. That is cool! I'll bet the kids just love it!

Cammy Patton said...

How fun! I love tax return and bonus season :)! Who says mormons are crazy for having so many kids?

Angela said...

oh how fun wheres the tummy pictures since you never come to provo

The Shepherds said...

My belly isn't too big Annie so you aren't missing out! ;-)

HatchFamily said...

I think it would be so fun to have bikes like that :) I didn't realize how much I loved tax return season until we don't get one. I hate living on Student Loans :(

Anonymous said...

WHAT COOL BIKES!!I love the pic
of you & Breck. The bounce house will be fun for them.
Gram