" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Friday, March 19, 2010
Flashback Friday
I took this idea from my friend Amelia's blog. You take a picture from the past and put it up on Fridays.
I had to put this pic up to let you know just how much I miss my house! My OWN green grass, my OWN red brick, my OWN porch! Of course the kids are ok too. Can't wait to get back there someday......:-(
2 comments:
Oh how sweet you get back there before that baby is born
YES!!Go back when Gracie is out of school. I PROMISE I will come to see you once a month. They miss their friends and their bedroom.
Mom
Post a Comment