Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dance Festival 2010

Gracie's school had their dance festival on May 26th. It was long, but I was glad I was there just so Gracie knew we supported her. Ryan tells me 1/2 hour before that I should have let him know and he could have gotten off work. Well I didn't know that so I was left to haul the chairs and children in by myself.

Truthfully, I would rather not have the thoughts of dance festivals looming in my future for the next oh 12 years or so, but that's life!
Ava finally getting to play on the Kindergarten play ground.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Awww the horrible dance festival. Sad thing is I hated it but now that my girls go to a school that doesn't participate in this cruel ritual I actually kind of miss it. My all time favorite was the one when Ryan had to dance to "My Beautiful Balloon." I was already out of grade school by then. Funny funny you should ask him about it.

Anonymous said...

Yes, there were the dance festivals at the Franklin and then we would go to Provo High every year, where they
held the elementary dance program.
It was fun trying to find your child afterward. OH THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!

Mom