Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, May 3, 2010

DL Part 1

Not sure who the lady in the back is, but look at the sheer horror on Gracie's face! You might have to click on it to get a closer look. Shaylee (niece) is behind Gracie. Ava says she was screaming, but she looks to be having a good time!
Add Image

7 comments:

Marianne said...

Poor Gracie looks horrified! I love the look on Ryan's face and the fact that you can tell he got wet. Hope you had a great time. Thanks for helping Ava send us a postcard it was wonderful to get. The kids all loved it.

Cammy Patton said...

You already took your trip to Disneyland? Wow, time goes by so quick. What a fun picture! I love looking at peoples different reactions. My face would definitely imitate Gracie's. Not a fan of rides.

The Jungle Explorer said...

Tell Gracie not to be embarrassed. That's exactly how my face looked and I was in high school. Not a fan of heights.

JACK!E said...

Gracie's face is hilarious!!! And Ava is only smiling because she can't see what is coming sitting behind Ryan. LOL

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly, Jackie. Shay seems to be having a great time. That lady in the rear must be on something to be that thrilled over it. Poor little Gracie!!

Gram

Angela said...

That is so dang funny poor thing Im sure she realized how fun it was seconds later

Aubrey said...

The look of terror...I love it.