Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DL Part 2

I had visions of posting a bunch of pics on my blog, BUT it is 10 million times faster to upload them onto Facebook. So if you want to see them you will have to head over to FB and look me up.

We had such a great time in DL. The kids got into the whole trading pins thing and I loved watching them get out of their comfort zones to trade their pins (sometimes downgrading, but that's life). After Ryan's confession of love for Jasmine's tight abs I traded one of my pins for a Miss Piggy pin just to make myself feel better. :-(

Highlights:
1. The weather.
2. Gracie getting soaked on Grizzly River.
3. Breck LOVING the Pooh Bear ride.
4. Eating out.
5. Our hotel in Vegas.....WAY nice!
6. Bonding together and just having an awesome time making memories.

Low lights:
1. The D...R...I...V...E.
2. Ryan and I arguing over directions. Poor Shaylee.
3. The kids arguing over pushing buttons in the elevator etc... etc... etc...
4. Waiting in line for 40+ minutes to see Tinkerbell (who turned out to have a fake smile and be not as cute as I pictured).
5. Getting stopped at the top of the Mickey ferris wheel on a very windy day with the biggest acrophobic in the world......yours truly!!! I've never wanted to touch ground so bad in my life.
6. Eating out.....prices were out of this world!

3 comments:

FOREVER YOUNGblood said...

lol, you know what? My husband has a thing for her too! What is with that? We are going in sept. I told him he can finally have a picture with her. But hey did you see a captain jack sparrow there??? I will head over to face book, not sure if we are friends on there but I will check, glad you had fun.

Angela said...

wheres ryans mickey mouse shirt

Anonymous said...

Cute pic. Breck looks totally bored.

Gram