Ya, I know, I know pics of other people's kids on my blog, but the pic's not that clear so it's justified. Friends L-R Paige, Ayslind, Sidney, and Cyana.
They got in teams and we played a few fun games. Stuffing as many balloons in daddy's shirt as possible. Popping balloons with pens and then eating the gummy bears out of it, before running back to your team. These games were simple and cute and the kids LOVED them! I let them pick prizes for playing (not winning) or Ava's team wouldn't have gotten anything.


5 comments:
You are such a fun mom! No cheese is totally weird. I would rather have cheese than sauce. And I'm so mad I can't see the cute invitation you did on this stupid laptop. My computer is officially dead. Dang computers!
I remember Melanie having Jesse order a pizza with no cheese for her at our house. Ryan's like "Do they even know how to make a pizza with no cheese?" He made fun of her for like 20 minutes! lol.
What a fun party! I LOVE biscuit pizzas! They're so easy to make. We used to make them all the time.
And yes, no cheese is definitely weird. And I thought I was picky!
wow how fun what a good mom
I LOVE the balloon game. This day will be a fun life time memory for them. You are a great mom!
Mom
Post a Comment