I'm so behind. I never even blogged about the 4th of July or put up any pictures of our many, many, many, days out in the pool this summer. Thought I'd share a few to get caught up. The first 4 are on July 4th at my sister Dana's house. The kids loved going from the playhouse, to the pool, to the pink car, to the goodies and round and round again. 
Finally dark enough to enjoy fireworks. Then the dreaded 75 minute drive home in the dark.
We did lots of swimming this summer. I'm not one of these people that leaves pool water in overnight so it gets really old emptying and refilling the pool literally almost every day. Our friends have a swim spa and I am SO jealous! If anyone has 15,000 dollars to send my way for a swim spa I'd be much obliged! Being the nice mom that I am I got some pretty big muscles lugging buckets of hot water out to the pool too. Not every day but enough for it to become another reason that I really really really wish a swim spa would suddenly appear in my back yard by the first snow fall. I had a great time swimming in our friends spa with snow falling all around last December. Dream dream dream.............
No comments:
Post a Comment