Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Golf Tee Pumpkins

I got an idea off Pinterest to get golf tees and a mallet and make designs (or just holes) in pumpkins instead of carving the typical Jack O' Lantern face. I don't know if I'm proud or ashamed of the fact that this was the first time Ryan and I have carved pumpkins together. Hoping it's our last. Painting pumpkins is much easier and they last much longer!!
 Gracie made a peace sign and a heart in hers.


 Jesse spent his time taking off dad's hat and putting it back on.



 Ryan and I got the brunt of pulling the guts out!
 We lit the pumpkins and told ghost stories. This is Ava telling her story.

1 comment:

Angela said...

how cute i love to see the fun things you do as a family