Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Homeschooling

Those that I stay in contact with regularly are already aware of this, but I thought I'd officially blog about it. We have decided to homeschool the kids for now, maybe forever. I set up a blog so that I can eventually print it, but also because I like looking up blogs that interest me and thought maybe someone else would benefit from it. You can find the homeschooling tab above or click here. I set up a FAQ page and some other pages that might interest blog stalkers or family members. This is Ryan and Gracie working on a Presidents of the US puzzle. Gracie is much better at puzzles than I am!

1 comment:

Christensen Kids said...

That is so cool! This year we have decided to home school all of our kids also! It is a huge leap, but I'm glad I've done it.