Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gracie's 9th Birthday

Nine already?!? It can't be so. My baby is growing up. She is maturing so quickly. She is our perfectionist and worry wart and we love her SO much! She has always been so darling and I am proud to be her mama.
Another pirate party!

I made this shirt for her to wear. She loves it!

This is a necklace she wanted off Etsy. She was really thrilled that I actually
remembered and bought it! 

Pin the patch on the pirate! Of course it couldn't just be a generic pirate
it had to be the infamous Jack Sparrow!

Freeze dance! Emmy (girl in blue) won every time. She is great at
stopping on a dime!

Constipation maybe?!?

Kenzie (on right) is just about to sneeze.



In the middle of saying "CUUUUTE!"






Gracie and her friend Gracee....adopted from Guatemala. She is such a character!
I always enjoy having her over.

Gracie got a new outfit for her favorite baby  Alissa.
I am NOT allowed to call Gracie and Ava's babies "dolls." 

L-R : Leah, Kenzie, Gracie, Emma, Gracee
Jesse and Ava too!


5 comments:

Racheal said...

That looks like it was a fun birthday party.

Anonymous said...

Gracie looks sooo cute in pink. Looks like they are having a ball. You always make their birthdays special for them. Great mom!!

Love, Gram Gene

The Jungle Explorer said...

Wow, looks like I haven't been looking at people's blogs for forever. When did you start homeschooling? It sounds interesting, and exhausting.

Cute party. Gotta love a girl that loves Jack Sparrow.

Angela said...

what a good mom you are doing a party for her they look like they are having a ball. Happy Birthday Gracie and Happy 10th temple anniversary for you and ryan tomorrow

JACK!E said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!!