Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, June 24, 2013

Yellowstone Part 1

What a handsome husband with little J. The helmet got in the way and didn't stay on for long.
I'm feeling more than a bit overwhelmed thinking about covering our Yellowstone trip on a blog. I thought I'd start with the horse ride....if there never is a "Part 2" you won't be surprised right? I have wanted to go horseback riding since Ryan and I got married and I was SO thrilled to be able to do this in BEAUTIFUL West Yellowstone, Montana. Oh my goodness. I can't even describe how serene and wonderful the scenery was. What a great family adventure that will be remembered forever!



Ava riding Chance in front of Melody. We went with our great friends and this is their 17-yr-old daughter.

Gracie on Linda.

Breck on Bullseye.


Ryan side by side with Ashley (friend's daughter). The guides told them they had to ride together because their horses were best friends and would act up if seperated. Ashley's seemed to be acting up anyway, which gave me a few good laughs.

Woot! Now you're getting the hang of it!





1 comment: