Original post title huh? There's really no other way to put it. I look at these little kids and I feel so grateful to have them in my life. I honestly don't know why God allowed me to have them. I have given Him no reason to trust me with such gifts. I saw an article 2 nights ago about a 2 year old boy who was dying of leukemia. I cried my eyes out! That is just what the Lord wanted me to hear after a long day with Jesse. The Lord was telling me to take a step back and realize all that I have. During the hustle and bustle of motherhood it's hard to do; to just sit and think about all the blessings I have. I love Pres. Monson's talk about enjoying each moment. I don't want to wake up one day and realize that my kids are gone and I have hurried them along so quickly trying to get to "me time", that I never stopped to enjoy them. I love and enjoy them so much. I may need reminders sometimes, but I am SO BLESSED! Oh and of course I love Ryan too! Even though he just got after me on Skype for smacking my gum like a cow, he is my best friend and I'm so grateful we get to raise these kids together!
| Ava looks a bit awkward, but I told her at her age her knees have gotta be up! |
3 comments:
I love this post!!! I need to remember the same thing a lot more often. Who cares about keeping the house clean when you can play Candy Land?!! LOL
Love it! You made me tear up. You are such a good mom.
Love, Mama/Gram
Dear mommy i didn't really want you to put me in the bath with JJ on. But its ok. I still love you hopefully. Kidding.
I love you with all my heart mommy. I think of you every second of the day. But I specially think of daddy every second of the day so its between you and vicki and daddy. Its probably aunt vicki. I love you mommy.
Love ava
Post a Comment