
We had a girl from our ward, named Melody, come babysit yesterday. Her mom and I have become friends since I moved out here. Melody just turned twelve. She is such a cute girl. I had her in my primary class, and now she is in Young Women's with me. Anyway she brought her puppy, Cinder, over at the request of Gracie. He is a pure black pomeranian puppy. He is a little fur ball. Ryan and I decided we would take Breck with us, and go to Bajio. If you haven't been there you should try it. It is kind of like Cafe Rio. I got a Bajio Quesadilla. YUM! Within the two hours we were gone Melody had Gracie addicted to playing games on nickjr.com. She LOVES to type on the computer, so she has had a hay day using the mouse and playing a bunch of games. She loves all the dress up games. She dressed up the BackYardigans and printed it out.
2 comments:
so are they begging you to get a dog now?
No,thankfully, but I always have to slap mysrlf back into reality cause I want a dog. I have to remind myself what a pain in the tail they are. Pardon the pun. I will have to post a pic of the kind that I want. They are SO cute as puppies, but kind of a little rat when they are older.
Post a Comment