Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Big Baby



When you have your kids close in age your brain has a hard time processing things. I used to be half awake feeding Breck, and really think I was feeding Ava. It takes me awhile to get turned around and realize that I have a new baby in the house. So to see "my baby's" hair cut like this just blows my mind. She talks so clear now. She is growing like a weed!! Must be the Miracle Gro!

2 comments:

JACK!E said...

Did she get a haircut? It looks cute like you stacked it or something. I'll have to tell you how much fun you missed out on when we get back from PC tomorrow.

The Shepherds said...

Yea, I got it cut yesterday. I didn't really have them stack it. It had so many layers in the first place that I just had them cut off the long layers and that is how it turned out. Don't remind me about PC--I would LOVE to go!